Friday 27 March 2009

If it was easy, everyone would do it

Having met up with BBC WM sports editor Mark Regan on monday I have no realized that the BBC are officially crippled. There are no jobs there at all which is really disappointing as its a company I really want to work for. I've been told by various people at 5Live not to get ahead of myself to quickly; but I can't help wanting it more then anything surely? I have no made talkSPORT the priority for the moment. TalkSPORT is also a company I would relish the opportunity to work for. Actually, thinking about it, its the station I listen to most and I would probably go as far as saying its the station I love to listen to the most. I am still waiting for a reply from the boss' PA at talkSPORT. I have e-mailed her a couple of times now but don't want to become a pest. As my nan quite rightly pointed out, i'm in a 'no win situation' at the moment. I've been told by my producer at Beacon, Stu Haycock that I will be commentating this weekend. Its only Telford - Droylesden, but I still can't wait; if it happens that is. Just had a text from Dad, him and Mom have landed in Xian after leaving Hong Kong. I must admit this far eastern tour they have been on must have been a great experience and one I plan to do myself one day; but I have missed them. It will be strange when they come back. I've kind of gotten used to living on my own, then again, there's only so much conversation you can get out of the cat. Anyway i'm giving myself an hour before I pop of to Beacon to se what the hoot i'm doing this weekend. 

Speak to you later

Cheers

Cal  

No comments:

Post a Comment